"One thing that inspired me about this church when I first went along was their love for the word of God and the electric fellowship."
This is a quote you will hear from members of our church all around the world.
Moreover, the word of God and deep fellowship are not unrelated......
In the book of Acts the author Luke gives us a picture of the early church;
"They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching and
to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer." (Acts 2:42)
It is this idea of being truly devoted to the
teaching of the apostles and to the fellowship, to taking communion and prayer that marked out and continues to mark out Jesus' followers from all the other religious groups of the day.
They spent time together.
They shared and met each others needs.
They were involved in one another's lives.
They learned together.
They worshiped together.
They prayed together.
They lived lives of faith together and experienced amazing things.
They were there for one another when times were challenging.
They were united in spirit and purpose.
Fellowship is also meant to be fun and we love to expand the ways in which we can fellowship as a spiritual family in as many ways as possible.
We love to have all kinds of different hang-outs to get fellwoship time with one another:
• Small group Bible Discussions
• Student discussions and social evenings
• Teen and pre-teen meetings
• Father and son days & retreats
• Whole church retreats
• Sports in the park
• Outreach and campaigns
• Games nights
• Weekly football sessions
• Mother and daughter days and retreats
• Brothers and sisters retreats
• Singles date nights
• Prayer walks
• Uk & Ireland Pre-teen and Teen Camps
• Annual Conference. ( Spiritual enrichment weekend)
• Singles, students, Father-Son / Mother-Daughter retreats.
• Student & Single Conferences
• Internships- working closely with other ministries from around the world.
• One Year challenges- travelling to live with a sister church fellowshipping with others in other parts of the world.
And much, much more.......
Ultimately, we love to fellowship.
Come and join us for a service and you will be blown away by the love!